Celebrate the seasons of Swindon with my easy-to-post A5 calendar. This perfect Christmas gift is sure to delight Swindonians everywhere with its bold graphic design and vibrant illustrations of local landmarks. Spiral-bound for convenience and with space for appointments, it's perfect to hang on any wall. Look ahead to 2024 in style!
The seasonal landmarks included are as follows: An icy Beehive Pub, a snowy Murray John Tower, a rainy Coate Water, a bright Christ Church, a cloudy Glue Pot Pub, a sunny Skew Bridge, a Summery Oasis Centre, a blue skied STEAM Museum, an Autumn County Ground, a rainy Pattern Church, a gloomy Town Hall & a festive flurry Town Gardens.
- The calendar is A5 portrait (21cm x 14.8cm closed, 42cm x 14.8cm open)
- Double paged with the design on one page and the dates on the other
- Spiral bound
- A neat little hole for easy wall display
- The covers are 350gsm Silk card
- The pages are 250gsm uncoated paper which is great for writing on
- There is daily grid space for your reminders and notes
Start planning your Swindon 2024 events now!
Free UK 2nd class post and packing are included in the price shown.
For larger quantities do get in touch directly.